Tuesday, May 1, 2012

speechless.

assalamualaikum.

I think I was dying yesterday.
I miss someone so badly.
then I realise that my hp was out of battery for almost 1day.
I charged my hp and I waited for 5 mins.
I dont know why, I was pretty sure that 'someone' will msg me.
there was no msg coming at all.


frustrated.

I went watching TV and left my hp in the room.
I took my diary and I wrote about that 'someone'.
I wrote everything I felt towards that 'someone'.


After 30mins I went back into the room.
feeling weak and had no mood.
I took my hp without any hope.
but guess what?!
there was a msg from that 'someone' who I miss so bad that I wanna cry.


I replied the msg,
there was no response until now.


and now,
I feel double frustrated and I wanna cry.
I wanna cry because I felt that I was played.


I think I am not so strong.
keep on replaying "Love takes time-Mariah Carey".
and it makes me become worse.
I think I wanna cry.
(ohh, I cried already just now)


I dont know why this thing happen to me.
It never happen before.


p / s : If YOU read this, hmmm. I dont know what to say.


mood : extremely sad and I think I wanna cry again.

5 comments:

NukSe said...

look at this..:)
http://novelratu.blogspot.com/2010/04/33-hero.html

Alia Lokman said...

i know exactly how you feel.sabar ye lin.huhu

Lin said...

Mummy, thanks. =)


Alia, I'm feeling better now. Thanks dear. =)

Tintahati said...

sabar lin..ore pon penah rase gapo hok lin rase..

Lin said...

Kamilah, thanks.. =)