This song is a love story for you.
I don’t regret that I tell you the truth.
I’ll forget you from now on.
My love is gone.
I love you and I still love you (at this moment)
This song is...
My last word for you.
My tears that know everything.
If you hear this song, please come back to me.
I love you forever. I love you.
I love the only you.
Baby please come back to me.
I miss you baby.
p / s I : ni la lagu yg wat bulu roma aku meremang, kuar air mata & jantung bdebar2 w/pn xfhm liriknya.
p / s II : ini lagu Rain - Love Story (Korean Song)
p / s III : the translation lyrics ada diubah sikit2 utk menyedapkan lg cerita. kui3.
p / s IV : anda boleh ke [sini] utk tgk my favourite 'Live Performance' bg lgu ni.

No comments:
Post a Comment